NGHH CopyFree - Frank (mixed) NGHH CopyFree - Frank (mixed)

Good job, man.

You've made a pretty sweet drumline. The only thing I really don't like about the whole thing is that the bass is so fat and sawy.
If you're using FL Stuido, then I'd recommend you to use the x3 Osc, and change the sublines to the wave-preset. Sounds really good then.

Well, it's up to you to decide.

Great job! Keep the good work up!

And by the way; Don't mind the ultra-fagget named KillBillvolume2, he's just a wannabe trolling fishcunt fuckgnome.

8 / 10

4.13 / 5.00 (- 0.0061) Sorry for the minus.

IKONiC responds:

He and I are actually friends lol

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

One unexplainable thing is...

How you could NOT fap to this. I think I came early, anyways...
Doesn't matter. Fucking awesome tune, man.
Keep all of your creativity up!

/DaMux

Chill ass hip hop beat&&&&&&&& Chill ass hip hop beat&&&&&&&&

This is beyond chill!

I love the sliced rides. But it gets kind of, (with all respect), kind of shitty at 0:58 when you tried to make it a little less repetetive. You should have kept the main beat and put in some ambient sounds instead, like a pad, then it wouldn't have ruined the whole feeling of relaxation.
But otherwise; Great tune.

5/5
10/10

/DM

LiNaK37 responds:

Swedish people are from Sweden.

[DJP] Piano solo 4 [DJP] Piano solo 4

Argh.

I'm usually not a whiny bitch, but I just have to say that I didn't like this at all.
The piano was hardtuned and had a bit too much reeverb. But the melody itself was kind of good. Could probaply be used in a techno-song, (which I commonly don't listen to). The thing I liked most about this submission was what you wrote as an author comment.
But that's another side of the penny.
Keep it up, I'm sure you'll hit it one day. But don't get offenced by what I'm saying; This is all my opinion and I'm sure alot of people would like this.

Rock 'n' Roll

//DM

DJPureSuffer responds:

Hey man, thanks for bein truthful.

Big Red - Mr Jones RMX Stang Big Red - Mr Jones RMX Stang

Sounds weird, but...

I do really like the original more. Fits more with the depressing story of Mr. Jones.
By the way, I'm trying to make your capella fit with the instrumental version that I made.

Keep the good work up!

I've Waited Hours For This v2 I've Waited Hours For This v2

Don't take any offence from what I am about to say

This does really sound like a bad song in a Christmas-card.
There is a lot of variety, but the volume on the instruments just won't go any lower!
That's kind of a problem if you want to make realistic and good music. Maybe that wasn't the purpose of this song?
I'm sorry for sounding like a douche, but that's my opinion, so don't give me any bullshit back, this is what you'll have to expect. I kind of liked some of the drumfills, though.

3/10

1/5

PabMo responds:

It's supposed to be kind of like video game dance music. Your main problem was the volume was too... low? Never heard a song like this in a Christmas card. Thanks though.

You listened to the whole song right? Gets better. Have the volume up full to hear the details.

[dj-Jo] Noxious Dusk [dj-Jo] Noxious Dusk

The music is great.

But don't take any offence from what I am about to say;
It's kind of desturbing when people are talking about massive bloodbath and a bunch of zombie rushing out of a building or something like that, but I can still understand you feel when you think of music that way: You try to paint a picture of what you're hearing. I can't blame you for that, I do it all the time. And most people do. I'm just saying. A LOT of people describe their songs with the feeling of being attacked by a crowd of bloodthirsty zombies.

But on another topic, great job. I felt a bit thrilled when I listened to this.
OH SHIT A ZOMBIE!

Keep up the good work!

8/10

4/5

Enigma [Dubstep] Enigma [Dubstep]

A little too much saw.

But it was kind of cool! Yet I am trying to widen my horizons a little bit when it comes to music. I'm trying to find the right style, but I just keep on doing random things anyway...

Keep up the good work!

8/10

4/5

CRomDayLeR responds:

you should always try to make the music you like. after a while you get better and better, and you should always hear some professional stuff to get some inspiration.
;D

Best song evar Best song evar

I hope you die in a fire.

I am a man of a few words.

You expected me to say anything more?

slipz10 responds:

Thank you so much, this really encourages me :)

WS - What's Beef WS - What's Beef

Damn

What an awesome family you've got.